Monday, September 10, 2012

It's All About the Attitude


Hi my name is Howie Liquor and today I am guest blogging for Candice... 

As you can guess that's not my real name, nor is Candice the name this blog's author.  It’s a nickname that I gave to my naughty lover because she is as sweet as Candy.  The "Goodhead" surname?  Well, you can probably figure out for yourself.  But in all actuality , she should really take the name "Greathead" because her oral talents are so much better than good, they're great! 

 But what makes some blow jobs great vice just good you may ask?  For most guys there is no such thing as "bad" head!  Hell, even when its bad, it's still pretty good. I mean, what could be bad about having your cock sucked by a soft tongue and nice wet mouth.  And let's face it guys, save the excessive use of teeth, most blow jobs are better than no blow jobs at all.  But there is a difference between a really great blow job and one that is not worth remembering.  That difference is attitude.

Most men love having their dick sucked.  While I did know one guy in college that didn’t,  it is very rare to find a guy that doesn’t like getting head. But what makes it even better is when the one sucking you really enjoys it themselves. The late George Carlin had a comedic bit where he waxed about the term "blow job."  He asked, why is it called a job? Isn't it fun sucking cock?  He joked, "it should be called a 'suck fun' instead."   He was right!  Having that agreeable attitude makes all the difference.

For Candice Goodhead, the act of fellatio is always a 'suck fun' and that's what makes it soooooo good!  I always laugh at the scene from Animal House where the sorority girl was giving the preppy frat boy a handy in his convertible and complained that her hand  was getting tired as she pulled off a  latex glove.  For many of us guys, we can relate to a sexual experience where our partner was merely going through the motions more as an obligation rather than the desire to get us off.   If they only realized that their half-hearted effort was the very thing that made it hard for us to truly get off in the first place!

Candy is never the reluctant fellatist.  She will always suck me whenever I desire (I am the recipient of her Morning Head).   And for a man, there is no better feeling.  Not only does she love to suck my cock, but she actually gets herself off when going down on me.  She loves to satisfy me. Seeing my arousal and excitement only gets her more aroused  thus creating a feedback loop that makes her only want to suck me deeper and longer.  It is her attitude and the desire to pleasure me that makes her so special.  Knowing that she wants to suck my cock and swallow my load only heightens the moment.  It's what makes Candice Goodhead, Candice Greathead "Goddess of the Suck Fun!"

In my next guest blog, I will address my penname...

No comments:

Post a Comment