Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Morning

The morning is the best time of the day. I wake up slowly in his arms and and enjoy the feeling of having my back scratched. But I know the snuggles are just a tease, and my favorite activity is waiting for me. Starting at his chest, I reach my hand lower and lower, all the while pretending that I'm still half asleep. Soon I  reach his cock and feel the smooth skin in my hand, enjoying those first caresses before we start to get wet and sticky. I wrap my hand around his hardness and stroke up and down a few times, but it isn't enough. First thing in the morning, I need a hard cock in my mouth. In one swift movement, I sit up and swallow down as much of your cock as I can. Night is the time for slow and luxurious cock sucking, morning is time for orgasms on the way out the door. I bob my head up and down, choking myself a little on his length to make his cock as wet and juicy as possible. His hips start to buck and his hand reaches into my hair and gently swirls a strand. Some mornings we roll over for a quick spoon fuck and an orgasm for me. But this morning I can feel the need. A few more sucks and his hand clamps down on my head and I'm gagging on a mouthful of cum. I feel every drop squirt into the back of my throat as I struggle to breathe through my nose. As his hand relaxes I lift up my head and return to snuggling, knowing that they day has gotten off to a perfect start.

No comments:

Post a Comment