Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bucket List on the Beach

Last Friday, Howie and I checked another mark off of my bucket list. I've always wanted to fuck on the beach, but have never had the opportunity. There have either been people around, the weather hasn't been right, or we haven't figured out a way to fuck without getting sand in inappropriate places. This time, we came prepared. I wore a short skirt and a shirt with easy access to my tits. He wore a pair of shorts that could easily slide down and free his cock.

After a few beers at a local beach bar with some friends, we feigned exhaustion and need for sleep, but instead, ran back to the car to grab a sheet and then down the narrow pathways to the beach. Although the moon wasn't very bright, we made our way into the dunes, weaving between beach grass, until we found a secluded spot between some dunes.

He reached down to pull my face in for a kiss as I wrapped my arms around him. We kissed passionately for several minutes, until I got to my knees and freed his cock from his shorts and boxers.  I gently licked up and down his cock, letting the combination of the cool breeze help with stimulation. The sand held my knees steady, as I held onto his ass with my hands and began sucking his cock in and out of my mouth.

Soon, he threw me back on the sheet, ripped off my panties, and began biting his way up my thighs, knowing that all I really wanted was to feel him feasting on my pussy. As soon as his mouth made it to my clit, I held his head close and bucked towards his face. It didn't long for me to orgasm while looking up at the stars.

Still coming down from my orgasm, he quickly slid his shorts to his knees, laid between my legs missionary style and slammed his hard cock inside of me. The sound of the waves and the crickets around us hid our groans, which I knew were definitely louder than normal. The combination of several beers and the riskiness of our location was putting me over the edge. He leaned down to kiss me, and twisted my nipples in his hands. Sometimes I'll cum just from getting my nipples squeezed and pinched hard, and being thrust full of cock and having them twisted quickly put me over the edge again.

We shifted position for him to fuck me from behind. Over and over again, he slammed into me, while I felt the sand rub on my already tender nipples. I imagined what would happen if some of the young college co-eds we had seen wandering the beach came upon us, and that only made me more excited. Would they giggle and run away? Would they call the cops? Would they try to join in? Terrorize us? The thread made me even more excited, and when he started smacking my ass and calling me a dirty slut, I quickly came again.

With me sated, we rolled over onto our backs to look up at the sky, with my pussy and his cock still out for all of the world to see. Our fucking had scared all of the clouds away, and we gazed up at the stars and tried to point out the ones we recognized, while I thought about how good his cock would continue to take.

Before long, I bent over his waist to take his semi-hard cock in my mouth. It didn't take long to get him completely hard. I continued to suck and to jerk him off with my saliva soaked hand, often following the rhythm he set by moving my head for me. I was rubbing his cock when his breath quickened and I heard him moan "baby, suck it in your mouth. You want all my cum, don't you"? I happily obliged and swallowed every drop of his cum, as he grunted loudly into the wind.

After a few more minutes of gazing up at the stars, we put on our clothes and straightened up to head back to the car. Only a short way away from our spot, the group of co-eds were running around with a flashlight.  Did they hear us? Did they enjoy the show? To me, that's all part of the allure of fucking somewhere like the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment