Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bare Down There

The other day I received a Yelp email titled 'Yelp's Hairless and Happy' that was all about waxing salons in my local area. My first thought at 5:30 in the morning was WTF? But then it turned out that the article focused on facial waxing from the women's perspective, but then threw in a paragraph about manscaping. I guess manscaping can also refer to the face, but that isn't exactly the first thing I though of. Nowhere in the article did it mention biking waxing or Brazilian waxing or anything related to naked pussies. Why is mentioning manscaping acceptable, but not pussy-scaping? And is there even a correct term for that? Even though the article didn't specifically call out pussy-scaping, 'hairless' is never something I think about when contemplating getting my eyebrows waxed, and there has to have been some type of innuendo in there.

I've a fan of a naked pussy, and go through periods when I shave and when I wax. Right now I'm going through more of a shaving period. I've never been super comfortable with going to the back of a nail salon or spending a fortune to go to a fancy place where I feel judged by someone I have trouble communicating with. For years I went to a woman who did waxing out of her house, who would go out of her way to distract me and not have me thing about both where she was working, as well as the pain. That spoiled me, and I've never been able to find someone who made the process into an almost enjoyable social experience.

I like my men manly. A little bit of manscaping is acceptable, but primarily so I can suck cock without getting a lot hair in my mouth. I think it might be a deal breaker if a guy that I was with went to someone else to have them take care of their pubic hair.

One thing that I do find very hot is the idea of having someone else shave me. I like the idea of putting my pussy's "life" into someone else that I trust's hands, and letting him shave me until I'm silky smooth. Ideally, it would happen near a shower, or in a shower, so that I could clean off and quickly shove his face into my pussy for a few orgasms.

No comments:

Post a Comment