Thursday, September 6, 2012

Anal Toys

I now have an embarrassing number of sex toys. A lot of the time, I buy a toy, play with it a few times, and forget about it. There are a few that always come back when I'm in the mood, and I have one favorite type of toy: anal.

We started off our exploration into anal toys badly, and not listening to any good sex advice. Instead, we used a small vibrator without a flange base, but luckily with a small loop around the top so there weren't any trips to the emergency room for a missing toy. But both of us liked it up our ass so much, that we bought a set of anal beads and a small butt plug.

It always takes me a little while to get used to having something in my ass. As much as I relax and take deep breaths while a finger or a toy are pushed into me, it always feels a little awkward, although it never really hurts. I can truly relax once the toy is pushed in. We also discovered that lube is important, but, like everyone says, a little bit can go a long way.

I really enjoy the stretched out feeling in my ass while getting my pussy licked, or the feeling of having a finger inside me and being full from both holes. One of the best feelings is having a butt plug or a finger up my ass while fucking his face with him lying underneath on me. Having a full ass, a tongue licking across my pussy and clit, and being able to grind my clit into his face is amazing.

Another incredibly satisfying position is to be on my hands and knees like I'm about to get fucked doggy style, but instead to have anal beads in my ass and to have him fucking me with his fingers and hitting my g-spot.

I've discovered that I don't necessarily like the feeling of double penetration with toys. I often feel too full, or feel like I'm in danger of having either the toy or his cock slip out of me. It gives me too many things to think about and I stop enjoying the experience. However, one finger inside me while getting fucked is the perfect feeling, as long as the position and rhythm are correct. For me, one of the best ways to do that is through reverse cowgirl, and I can bounce and grind on his cock with a finger up my ass.

My next purchase is going to be a bigger plug. The plug we have now will sometimes pop out of my ass, which I recently learned from a Savage Love podcast is caused by being too relaxed. The more excited I get, the more relaxed I get. Usually the plug pops out when I get more and more excited, and the sudden emptiness in my ass takes away some of the pleasure.

One of my favorite sexual experiences, and a topic for many masturbation sessions, involve sticking things up his ass. But that is a blog post for another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment