Sunday, September 9, 2012

Funny Sex Songs

When I think about music to fuck to, I usually think about more serious music. The other day I had my iPod on shuffle, and came across an oldie but goodie, and that brought on the topic for today's list. Every time I hear 'Discovery Channel' by Bloodhound Gang I think back to middle school, where I knew nothing about sex, but understood that there were a whole bunch of innuendos in the song that made all of the kids snicker. In honor of that, today's list is filled with songs that make me think of sex, but all I can do is giggle and bounce around when they come on the radio.

1) Discovery Channel - Bloodhound Gang
2) Whistle - Flo Rida
3) Peaches & Cream - 112
4) How May Licks - Lil Kim
5) Wait (The Whisper Song) Remix - Ying Yang Twins
6) Just Put It In My Mouth - Akinyele
7) My Neck, My Back - Khia
8) Circle Circle Dot Dot - Jamie Kennedy and Stu Stone
9) Fuck Her Gently - Tenacious D
10) Wet the Bed - Chris Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment