Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Morning

Sunday morning is always filled with possibilities. Do I sleep the morning away? Do I wake up and go to the gym? Do I meet friends for breakfast? For this week, I'll share a peek of one good Sunday morning.

I woke up early and made coffee and snuck out to get the paper. The city is a different place entirely with all of her inhabitants still sleeping. I returned home, still dressed in leggings and one of his old t-shirts and with my hair piled in a messy knot at the top of my head. Soon the table is covered with newspaper bits, as I sat cross-legged at the table catching up on everything I missed over the past week.

Mornings like this are delightful on my own, but are made even better by a sleepy-eyed man walking out of the bedroom. He stopped to give me a kiss on the cheek and before wandering over to make his own cup of coffee and grab his own part of the paper.

We sat like that for a while, each of us engrossed in our reading. I didn't notice him stand up and move behind me, wrapping me in his arms and biting my neck. I reached my arms up to try to put them around his neck from behind, and he took the opportunity to grab my tits. He squeezed and pulled at my nipples, and I could feel the excitement build inside me, all interest in current events lost.

Sometimes I can cum from having my breasts stimulated, but I'm not sure that today is one of those days. I love the feeling of his hands, but I need more. I stood up from my chair and turned around to hold his face for a passionate kiss. After years of kissing, a deep kiss with him can still take my breath away and leave me desperate from more.

He lifted me up by my ass an put me down on the kitchen table, right in the middle of all of the papers. Taking an ankle in each hand, he alternated biting up my legs through my leggings, before rubbing his nose over my pussy. Desperate for more, I pulled my leggings and panties off, leaving my pussy inches from his face.

Still in a teasing mood, he returned to biting and licking everywhere but my pussy, leaving me gasping in agony. I tried to be patient, but it did not good. After a few minutes, I reached down and pulled him by his hair to where I wanted him. He sucked gently on my clit, pulling it from side to side and up and down. He could tell that I was getting close to cumming, and slid his hands under my ass, holding me firmly to his face. In seconds, I was holding onto the each of the table as the orgasm took over.

Without moving his face, he stuck a finger in my pussy to start stroking my g-spot. He started slowly, while still licking my clit gently, before sticking in a second finger, increasing his speed, and pressing down outside my pussy for increased pressure. I started shaking and soon sent a second stream of cum down his fingers.

I could feel him remove his hands from me, but with my eyes still closed enjoying the end of my orgasm, I couldn't tell what he was doing. All of a sudden, he shoved his cock as far into me as he could. We both groaned, enjoying the feeling of hard cock in wet pussy. I put my legs up on his shoulders and he slammed into me again and again. Before long, I was cumming again, bearing my pussy down on his cock.

He pulled out, and I slid off of the table. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bedroom, positioning me on my hands and needs at the edge of the bed. He pushed into me again, and I could feel his fingertips gripping my ass, as he pushed in and out. His movements got quicker and his moans got louder, and jets of cum filled my pussy.

Sweaty and covered with cum, he didn't want to make a mess of the sheets. I started to collapse on the bed, but he has other plans. He grabbed my arm and we ran towards the shower, cum starting to drip down my leg. We snuggled and washed up in the shower, before getting dressed and continuing on with our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment