Sunday, September 9, 2012

Migraine


About a year ago I got my first migraine. I didn't know what was happening to me when I started getting auras in front of my eyes, and spent about an hour covering first one eye and then the other. I suddenly got hit with a blinding headache and dragged myself up to bed, turned out all the lights and prepared to spend the night quietly moaning to myself in pain.

After about an hour, I felt someone get into bed with me and place a cool cloth over my head. I could barely speak and couldn't move my face at all, but he knew that touching me and distracting me would help me forget the feelings in my head.

He started at my breasts and rubbed and caressed first one, and then the other, occasionally leaning down to lick one of my nipples or circle his tongue around. I could feel myself relaxing, knowing that someone was paying such close attention to me and not expecting anything in return. He would trace from one side of my body to the other, not looking for anything in particular.

Soon he moved down to my belly and continued rubbing and soothing my skin. When I peeked open one eye, he was lying on his side in dim light staring at me and watching the movements of his hand. I asked him what he was doing, and his response was "learning all of your curves." Like most women, I'm self conscious about my imperfections. Looking up while feeling ill and realizing that someone doesn't care about those little details made me feel so cared about and beautiful.

He continued moving down my body, eventually reaching my pussy. We both groaned as he dipped one finger inside and realized how wet I already was. Using that wetness, he ran his finger all throughout my pussy; over my clit and over each and every fold. I wanted to cum so badly, but couldn't manage to get close without moving my face, which hurt my headache.

I reached over to grab his rock hard cock and gave it a few half-hearted strokes. I so badly wanted to put it in my mouth or pussy, but couldn't manage to make the effort. In a quiet voice he told me, "don't worry baby, this night is all about you and making you feel better."

He kept moving his finger over my clit gently again and again. My orgasm eventually managed to build and spilled over with a gush of wetness. With a sigh, I snuggled over into his chest, he flipped the cloth on my head over to the cool side, and wrapped his arms around me while lightly scratching my back.

In the morning I woke up refreshed and ready to face a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment