Saturday, December 22, 2012

Rape Fantasy

So I'll start this off by saying that the ONLY way I'd explore a rape fantasy is with someone I trust completely. I once pushed my comfort levels with a past partner and was tied up and fucked when I wasn't necessarily comfortable with the situation. Howie is someone that I've known for years, and as I talked about in my Sexual Boundaries post, I know that he would stop well before anything got out of hand or I was physically or emotionally hurt.

The other day Howie and I were talking about some drama and something being like a soap opera and he sent me the following texts (slightly grammatically cleaned up): Oooo can it be one of those latin soap operas where you and I have a fight!? You slap me across the face, and I grab you and pull you in for a passionate kiss? You try to fight me off but you give in begrudgingly, because you are still pissed at me. You are still pissed, but your soaking wet pussy betrays you and allows me to have my way. Then I betray your pussy and bend you over a table, pull up your skirt and begin to rape your ass.

He quickly followed it up by saying: Well, I guess that is more rape than soap opera, but you know what I mean. 

My first reaction probably wasn't the same as most people's would be, I thought about the fact that I would never hit him. I love a good smacking and some pinches, but I don't think I could ever hit him more than a playful swat on the ass.

To me, this is more of a fight fantasy than a rape fantasy, even if it did include nonconsensual sex. This scenario would absolutely be high up on my list, but I think that my rape fantasy would be slightly different. For one, I wouldn't want him fucking my ass like that- getting my ass fucked leaves me feeling emotionally raw, and I wouldn't want it to happen with any anger, even fake anger, as part of the scenario. I'd also want it to have more of an element of surprise than the outcome of a fight. Maybe have him lurking around my bedroom when I come home from work and don't expect him, or to have him pop up outside my house and drag me inside. The best part would be having him bend me over the table and hold me down as he fucked me, without being able to move or have any control. 

I've listened to a number of podcasts about playing out this type of scenario, and know that it all has to be well planned out ahead of time. Dan Savage had some very sage advice in a podcast that I listened to a few years ago and wish I had kept. I wouldn't want Howie to appear and blindfold me without letting me know who was doing it. But planning out the scenario and then having it happen at a date of his choosing would be perfect. The anticipation of knowing that the fantasy is eminent would keep me in a heightened state of awareness, possibly for weeks.

Has anyone else ever thought about being raped like this by someone that they love and trust? Is it something too dangerous to even consider? 

No comments:

Post a Comment