Friday, August 31, 2012

Once in a Blue Moon

We sat on my balcony, high above the ground, enjoying an after dinner drink. As an homage to the date, we are drinking Blue Moon beers. Blue Moons have always been a favorite of mine. Most of the time, two drinks will go to my head. But somehow, two Blue Moons always go to my pussy. We discovered this by accident, after imbibing in two while waiting for a pizza to bring back to work. The rest of the shift was the ultimate torture, as I walked around in a lust-filled haze, thinking of potential locations for a quickie.

The setting sun filled the sky with flames, and the moon began to glow, as the sky grew darker and darker. My bare feet slipped across the table and slid into his lap. I gently rubbed his cock with my brightly painted toes as he pretended not to notice. Soon the sound of crickets filled the air. I slid out of my seat, walked over to his side of the table and wrapped my arms around his neck. We kissed gently and I pressed myself between his legs. Our kisses grew more passionate and his hands grabbed my round ass and pulled me closer.

Abruptly, he spun me around and pinned me to the railing so we could both look out at the sky. He kissed down my neck in little nibbles and reached up my skirt and into my panties. My already dripping pussy enjoyed the feeling of his fingers rubbing against me. He returned to kissing my neck and I feel the hardness of his cock pressing against me through his basketball shorts.

Filled with need, and pulled my panties down and my skirt up. He slid his cock out of his shorts and immediately slammed it into me. I always savor the feeling of being so full and surrounded, and this is no exception. I held onto the balcony railing for traction as he pushed in and out of me. My orgasm started to build and my knees began to buck. Not caring who heard, I moaned my pleasure out into the wind for the full moon to see.

Switching positions, I climbed into the captain's chair, making my pussy completely level with his cock. He pushed into me again, this time with him holding the arms of the chair for leverage. My feet bobbed with each thrust and the chair began to rock. I wrapped my legs around his back and we moved together as one. Another orgasm built inside me, and scratched my nails down his back as I cum.

The cramped position in the chair wouldn't work for much longer, and I still hadn't had a taste of cock. I hopped up from the chair and got down on my knees in front of him. He leaned back onto the railing as I swallowed his cock. One of my hand slid up and down to meet my mouth as I sucked, and the other reached between his legs to play with his balls. I could tell how good the stimulation felt as his balls got tighter. I kept sucking, keeping up the rhythm that I know he likes the most. Soon his hand reached down and held my head in place as he began to fuck my mouth. With a shout, I go a stream of hot, sticky cum down my throat.

He helped me up off my knees, and we turned around to notice a small crowd watching us from a window across the way- the bright moonlight illuminating us more than we realized. With a wave, we quickly cleaned up and headed inside to giggle about the naughtiness of our behavior.


No comments:

Post a Comment