Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Firsts

Sometimes I wish I remember all my firsts, but they all seem to blend together. I remember a first kiss as a sixth grade camper at a kissing booth at a carnival. I remember the first time I had sex, awkwardly, with a long time boyfriend. Afterwards, I called a friend, just because I was excited to have losing my virginity over with. What I don't remember is everything else: no first blow job or hand job, no first time someone played with my pussy, none of that.

Although now it seems ridiculous, I never had an orgasm with another person until I was 17, and it happened in the most unlikely way. We were sitting on the floor, my boyfriend's back against the couch, and me pretzeled around him and rubbing my pussy against his cock through layers of underwear.

Sex with him never got much better. Maybe it was the lack of understanding two virgins had with how to please each other. Maybe I wasn't very good at what I was trying to do. But after a few months of getting pushed away after trying to give head or fuck in something other than missionary, I gave up trying. And four years later we ended things for good when I decided to finally go explore life as a young single. Which led to several years of one night stands, or relationships that came out of attempted one night stands. But those are all stories on their own...

No comments:

Post a Comment