Thursday, August 30, 2012

On the Road

Every rental car has pros and cons. The first thing I think about when checking out a new rental is the size of the console. An oversized console or bucket seats seem like they are purposely designed to get in the way of road head. And the bigger the car, the higher the chance that the delicious cock you want to grab is way out of reach. Muscle cars are also a surprise. You'd think they'd be laid out for easy action, but instead everything is crammed together with no space to stretch out.

In the ideal car, I grab his cock and start playing with it through his pants before our starting point is even out of sight. We have 15 minutes until we reach our destination, and I want to make the most of every second. I lean over like I'm adjusting the radio, but really I'm starting to adjust his cock. Once the coast is clear, I reach over to undo his fly and give a few more rubs through his boxers. Getting a cock out from inside pants that are also trapped by a seatbelt is never easy, and by that point I'm doing my best to straddle the console and reach my goal. Without warning, I swallow down as much of his cock as I can, desperate to have my mouth full and his hands in my hair. I bob up and down, covering his cock with saliva. If I can, I reach a hand around to play with the base of his cock which I can't always get down my throat. The crunched position usually gets uncomfortable after a few minutes, and I sit up and start stroking his cock, using my own spit as a lubricant. He always says that hand jobs are underrated, and I know he loves the feel of my hand stroking his wet cock.

An immense part of the thrill is the possibility of getting caught. What if you get caught in traffic? What if your partner is driving slowly down the highway and comes eye-to-eye with a horny truck driver? What if a religious cop be hiding behind an overpass and come out to bust you for not wearing a seatbelt? What if you happen to drive by an acquaintance?

All of those "what ifs" turn me on so much that it is long before I have my feet up on the dashboard with my knees spread as far apart as they can possibly go. Without any foreplay at all, he tugs aside my panties and plays with my clit with one finger, while sliding a second inside my pussy. At first I close my eyes and savor the feeling, but soon I remember where I am and open my eyes to take in my surroundings. I see him peeking glances at me as he continues to drive down the road. My first orgasm never takes long, and the situation only makes me more excited. I buck my hips to take more of his fingers in me and am quickly cumming down his hand.

Sated, I quickly return to his cock, which has only gotten harder during the few minutes it has been out in the open air. This time I go a little slower, sucking in the head and running my tongue up and down the sides. Now that I've had my orgasm, I want to suck forever. He always has other plans. Taking a handful of my hair, he pushes my face down on his cock, and I relax the back of my throat to take him all in. He begins to buck against the seat and fuck my face. I can feel his orgasm building, and a stream of cum shoots down the back of my mouth. I struggle to breath as he finishes his orgasm and I slowly sit up, swallow the cum in my mouth and lick up any that may have escaped.

We both straighten our wrinkled clothes, and I do my best to fix my disheveled hair. If we have an extra minute, I'll reach over the console again for a kiss, and mix together the taste of our cum. Once out of the car, the adrenaline starts to fade and I hope that the flushed look on our faces isn't too obvious. Every time he catches my eye for the rest of the night, I can't help but duck my head and blush, knowing where his hands and my mouth were just a little while earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment