Sunday, November 18, 2012

50 Shades of ....

Let me start this off by saying I am not a big fan of the "Fifty Shades of Gray" books. Beyond the author's mediocre grasp of the English language and improper use of grammar, she lost me when Ana deep throated a cock the first time she ever gave head and absolutely loved the experience. I don't have a single friend who loved cock-sucking from the first time and was also that great at it from the beginning. It's an art for most people, something that is grown into with time and a good partner.

But that isn't the topic of this post!

Beyond sex, another of my top five activities is cooking. I adore reading cooking magazines, cooking blogs and cooking for friends and family. I start looking forward to Thanksgiving (and any other cooking holiday) at least a month ahead of time.

To my delight and surprise, I came across a twitter mention of a book called "Fifty Shades of Chicken" a few weeks ago. I started following the author's twitter feed (@50ShadesChicken) and started enjoying the author's witty 'food erotica' tweets. I've never seen anything else that combined these two topics together so well. I haven't had a chance to buy the book yet, but I'm sure it'll be delivered in a package really soon.



What intrigues me the most about reading the book will be if I can actually pull off making erotic meals. Food is so often the beginning of a romantic evening, and I've planned many meals with sex as the ultimate goal. The tastes, colors and textures can all lead to something special, ranging from a bowl of pasta and a simple salad to Julia Child's Boeuf Bourguignon. Stay tuned as I try to share some food experimentation with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment